Buyer Information and “Knisely Auction Services” Terms and Conditions:
Below is our standard Terms and Conditions for bidding / buying at our auctions. All announcements made on the day of sale/auction supersedes any listed Terms and Conditions listed on this website or in any other advertisements.
- All merchandise is sold “As Is” without guarantees or warranties of any kind. Items are displayed for the Buyer to inspect and bid accordingly.
- All persons who would like to bid must obtain a Bidders’ number by showing a valid photo I.D. The Bidders’ number must be shown after each purchase and every bidder is responsible for the items purchased under their own number.
- If there is a dispute between Bidders, the items will be put up for resale.
- Buyers assume full liability for any items sold to them.
- Buyer understands while bidding to raise their bidders card high so the auctioneer can easily see the bid.
- We charge PA Sales Tax when the law requires it; and all Bidders must pay unless they have a current PA Sales Tax Exemption number on file.
- There is no Buyers Premium charged at our Sales.
- No merchandise can be removed from the Auction site unless paid for in full.
- All Items must be removed from premises the day of the auction unless other arrangements have been made with the Seller or Auctioneer
- Terms for payment are Cash, Certified Check or PA Check. There is a $40.00 service fee for returned checks.
Visit the learning section if you need to learn more about “Terms and Conditions” and see why Auctioneers use them.
Knisely Auction Services